UAE National Agenda
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has launched a seven-year UAE National Agenda leading to the UAE Vision 2021 which also coincides with the UAE’s 50th National Day.
By 2021, the UAE aims to achieve the attached objectives.
DESS supports these targets by:
- Ensuring we have outstanding leadership at all levels
- Striving to have 100% outstanding lessons
- Continuing to improve Maths, English and Science attainment
- Raising the profile of Critical Thinking, Problems solving and comprehension
- Continuing to develop our Arabic teaching and learning
- Expanding the FS1 department
- Encouraging the transition of our children to our outstanding secondary school (DESC)