- Admissions Policy and Procedure
- Admissions Policy - FS1
- Advocating for Inclusive Education - A Guide for Parents
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Assessment and Reporting Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Bus Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Dubai Inclusive Education Policy Framework
- Extra-Curricular Activities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Home Learning Policy
- Inclusion Policy
- Directives and Guidelines for Inclusive Education
- Implementing Inclusive Education: A Guide for Schools
- Learning Policy
- Moral, Social and Cultural Studies Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Live Lesson Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- SEND Report
- Staff Wellbeing Policy
- Student Leadership Policy
- Student Wellbeing Policy
Reporting Your Child Absent from School
The school will call parents on the first day of any child’s absence. It is therefore, vitally important that parents inform in advance, or promptly on the first morning that the child is absent.
For sickness and medical reporting, please report this via the DESSC Parent App as follows: please select > Information tab > scroll down to Useful Websites & Absence Reporting > Report My Child Absent (DESS). Please complete the details and submit the form or submit the Absent Reporting Form via the website.
If the absence is not sickness/medical related or your child will be late to school, please email [email protected] before 8:00am, confirming your child’s details and the reason for absence. When calling the school, please leave a message, providing your child’s name, class and details of absence.
Tel: 04 3371457 – select option 1
Parents should remember to keep the school informed of up to date telephone numbers (for both parents, where applicable).