Sixth Form Application Form
Thank you for your interest in Dubai English Speaking College. Please note we are currently closed for the Winter break. Your application/s will be processed during the first week we return from Tuesday the 02nd of January 2024.
Wishing you and your family a safe and enjoyable break.
DESSC Admissions Team
You will require soft copies of the following documents for each child (pdf format), to upload within the application form.
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Most recent End of Year Academic Report
- Most recent Mid-Year Report (if available)
- Emirates Identity Card (if available)
- UAE Visa (if available)
- Educational/Psychological Report (if applicable)
Points to note when completing the online application form for entry to DESC Sixth Form.
- You can add multiple applicants if you are applying for siblings for Sixth Form. Click on “add new applicant” button after completing the information for each applicant. Only press submit when you have finished adding all applicant details. If you are applying for siblings in other year groups, please complete the relevant DESS or DESC application form(s).
- You will receive an automatic acknowledgement email when your application has been successfully submitted.
- Please refer to the Subject Brochure when making your choices for Sixth Form.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive alongside our limited availability within certain subjects and/or courses, it may not be possible to offer an interview to all applicants. If your completed application has been shortlisted to attend an interview, we will contact you by Friday the 9th of February 2024 to request payment of our application fee and schedule your interview.
- Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and terms of acceptance by email. To secure the place you must return the terms of acceptance, accompanied by AED 7500 within 7 working days of the date of offer. AED 7500 will be deducted from the first term fee.
- On submission of an online application, you are declaring that ALL information provided is correct and you understand that all application and tuition fees are non-refundable. Failure to disclose important information may result in your application being withdrawn.
- When there is two parents/guardians the email address MUST be a different email address for each parent/guardian.
- Admission is at the discretion of the school.
If you have any issues completing the online form, please contact [email protected] or telephone Anki Casas, Admissions Support, +971 (0) 4 360 4866 Ext. 252
Sixth Form Information Booklets