Year 1 to 6 Application Form
Thank you for your interest in Dubai English Speaking School. Please note we are currently closed for the Winter break. Your application/s will be processed during the first week we return from Tuesday the 02nd of January 2024.
Wishing you and your family a safe and enjoyable break.
DESSC Admissions Team
You will require soft copies of the following documents for each child (pdf format), to upload within the application form.
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Most recent End of Year Academic Report
- Most recent Term/Mid-Year Academic Report
- Emirates Identity Card (if available)
- UAE Visa (if available)
- Educational/Psychological Report (if applicable)
Points to note
- If your child is currently in Foundation Stage 2 and you are looking for a place in Year 1 commencing August/September 2024 please complete this application form.
- When there is two parents/guardians, the email address MUST be a different email address for each parent/guardian.
- You can add multiple applicants if you are applying for siblings in Years 1-6. Click on “add new applicant” button after completing the information for each applicant. Only press submit when you have finished adding all applicant details. If you are applying for siblings in Foundation, please complete the Foundation application form.
- On successful submission of the online Application Form, the Application Fee of AED 525/- will be requested via email.
- We will require a reference and/or recent CAT 4 results and if at all possible, work samples.
- If there are no places available once the application process has been completed and DESS Headteacher, Catherine Dando, has approved your application, you will be placed on our Waitlist, which we review on a daily basis.
- Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and terms of acceptance by email. To secure the place you must return the terms of acceptance, accompanied by AED 3500 within 7 working days of offer date.
- AED 3500 will be deducted from the first terms fee. The balance is a non-refundable acceptance fee.
- On submission of an online application, you are declaring that ALL information provided is correct and you understand that all application and tuition fees are non-refundable. Failure to disclose important information may result in your application being withdrawn.
- Admission is at the discretion of the school.
If you have any issues completing the online form, please contact [email protected] or telephone Renee Howard, DESSC Registrar, +971 (0) 4 360 4866 Ext. 345